7.28.2010

Mckenzie woke up at 6 am, but she fell back asleep when I brought her to bed with me. She didn't wake up until after 9! Guess she was tired from yesterday. Scott took Abby to gymnastics this morning and Mckenzie and I picked up the house so the housekeepers could clean it today! Yah! I love clean house days! The house only stays clean for 10 minutes, but it is so wonderful while it lasts! Scott and Abby stopped at a Farmer's market on the way home and picked up some cucumbers and peppers and corn. When Abby got home, I asked her to change out of her gymnastics outfit and into something else. Little did I know that it would cause a big tantrum. She was crying and whining and didn't want to change. When she finally put something else on, I told her thanks and that she looked cute. Two seconds later, she was out of outfit number one and into a Wiggles t-shirt and no pants. I didn't bother to say anything. Scott headed to work and the girls and I played for awhile and then sat down for lunch. After nap, (I am surprised Mckenzie took one since she slept so late, but I put her down because she came to me with her bear and pacifier and pointed to her bed. When I asked her if she wanted to go nigh-nights, she nodded yes.) we headed to Target and Bed, Bath, & Beyond. We came home, had some dinner, and a nice long bath (much needed after yesterday).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers