7.15.2010

Abby woke up in the middle of the night complaining her finger hurt. There didn't appear to be a problem with the finger, but she ended up sleeping in our room anyway. She started on the floor, then a few minutes later she was in the bed and shortly after that, I was on the floor. She is a little bed hog! Both girls were up very early this morning. We didn't do to much all day. We had to run to the grocery store since Scott left again today on another trip and he needed some food for the road. He has been gone so much lately, it is starting to feel like Charleston, except this time we have kids and I am home all the time. It is getting kind of lonely here and I feel bad that Scott is missing so much time with his sweet baby girls. Mckenzie took a nice long nap today; I had to wake her up because she had slept for 2.5 hours. Any longer than that, and she would have not gone to bed tonight. Scott finally got a hold of our property manager for our house in Florida. Apparently she had talked to our renters and they said they wanted to stay in our house, but they don't want to buy it. Then they said, if it goes on the market they want a discounted rent until it sells or they are moving out? I still don't understand why they should get a discounted rate. Whatever. Thanks for renting and good luck finding a new place! I hope the house is still in good shape. It is so nervewrecking not knowing what it looks like. I don't know if I even want to see the place until I know it is in the same condition we left it. It was hard enough to leave the house back in September, knowing it was the home where we became a family; the home we brought both our beautiful girls home to.  I can't imagine how I will feel if they have done something to damage it. (I'm sure they haven't. I just don't have anything else to occupy my time so I might as well worry about that!)  Anyway, it will be easier to show without a tenet and to get any work done that needs to be completed before we sell it. No photos again today. Sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers