7.03.2010

Mckenzie wound up in my bed again this morning. At least she gave me a little room this time! Some of the first words out of Abby's mouth this morning were "Daddy's coming home today, we can paint my room purple today!" I had to explain that Scott would be tired and we didn't have the paint so it would have to wait for a couple of days. We hung out this morning and did some more water paintings. Abby made Scott a picture to welcome him home. Mckenzie had a quick nap today and then we headed to the Philly airport to pick up Scott. He gone done with his trip a little early and came home commercially again. We are getting to know that airport pretty good with all these trips there recently! It was great to see Scott and the girls couldn't stop shouting daddy when they saw him. We came home and the girls and Scott played with play doh. I love seeing the glimmer in their eyes when Scott gets home. They both miss him so much while he is gone and it makes me so happy to see them so happy again. We ran to Home Depot to pick up some paint for Abby's room and then checked out a new restaurant. It was pretty good. I think we will go there again and the best part is that it's only a few minutes from our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers