7.18.2010

Abby ended up sleeping in my bed last night, but I really didn't mind since once she showed up, I finally fell asleep myself. Abby slept until 8:30 and Mckenzie until 10 after 9! It was unreal! I think the key is been putting them to bed 20-30 minutes later than I had been. Now that I say that, they both will be up before 6 tomorrow. That would be ok. We have to run to the base to try to get a new referral for Mckenzie's surgery. I got a notice from the insurance company last week that said her appointment with the opthamologist wasn't covered because we didn't have a referral. I called them and got it straightened out, but the insurance gal said I would most likely have trouble getting the surgery paid for if I didn't get a new referral. So, instead of just calling the base clinic like I have been, I am going to bring in my paperwork and explain to them in person what I have been told. Hopefully that will get things straightened out. I don't mind the idea of paying for an office visit out of pocket, but I am not thrilled about the possibility of having to pay for the surgery itself if the referral is messed up. I am sure we would eventually get it paid for, I just don't want to have to deal with it. Today, we played with some play doh and Abby was excited when I made her a dog and a dog house. She even had to have grass with it. Mckenzie is just content to cut the play doh and make snakes. Scott called this morning and he is doing good. After nap, the girls went swimming. Abby tried to tell me the water was cold (it was actually pretty warm), but she only wanted me to bring out buckets of hot water. Of course 10 minutes after she was complaining the pool water wasn't warm enough for her, those two little stinkers were playing with the garden hose again! As if that water is any warmer! We ate our dinner outside and Dakota was naughty like always, trying to steal food from the table while we were still sitting there! When will she ever learn?!

Abby wanted a pic of both of them, but neither one was really into it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers