7.02.2010

We met some friends at the park this morning and had a great time playing. We arrived before Abby's friends did and she was so sad when she didn't see them at the playground. When they did get there (they were only a few minutes after we got there. I can't imagine getting three little girls ready & being even remotely close to on time) Abby was so excited and ran to meet her friends. They all played pretty good together. I could tell Mckenzie was getting a little tired of playing at the park when she kept repeating home. She loves to play outside, but she reaches her limit way before Abby. I think Abby would spend the entire day outside if I would let her. We came home and had some lunch. Mckenzie had to do a little water painting before she went down for her nap. She is obsessed with painting right now. Well, maybe not painting as much as playing in the paint and water! After nap we ran to Target to get some more water paints and paper. On the way home, Abby was a little disappointed with the way I went home (which was the same route I have been taking since we moved in). She told me I should have gone straight like Grandpa did instead of turning. It's funny that she said that, because the whole time my parents were here, Abby gave them a hard time for taking the route they did instead of the way Scott and I go. Both girls painted after dinner. Abby actually tried to make a picture instead of random scribbles on the paper. She painted a tree, a sun, a girl, and I helped her make a car. She was so proud of herself for making her picture. Of course, she also painted both hands to make hand prints. The girls had an ice cream cone tonight and the smiles on their faces were huge. I think Mckenzie was most excited since she didn't have to watch Abby eat a cone while she ate out of a dish! 
My messy little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers