7.05.2010

The girls slept in a little this morning after their late night last night. We didn't do much today. Scott painted Abby's room purple with a little help from Abby. Scott gave her a brush and let her paint away. She made a cute picture on the wall and just had to show me. I love how proud she was of her work and that she was helping to paint her room. I let the girls play with sidewalk chalk tonight while I was doing dishes and cleaning up the house a little. I don't like chalk so I thought it was the perfect opportunity for them to play with it. Abby drew a heart and she was so proud of her work. The last time I checked on the girls, I found Mckenzie standing on the girls' picnic table stomping in water and Abby licking up that same water on the table. I didn't even know what to say, so I took the girls in the house for a bath. Abby was a little disappointed that she didn't get to sleep in her purple room tonight, but we bribed her with a little tv before bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers