3.07.2011

3.7.11

I was the parent helper in Abby's class this morning and we had a lot of fun. I love to see her interact with her friends and have the opportunity to participate in her school learning. Mckenzie wasn't fond of being left in the nursery today, but there were a couple of other little ones to play with and I think that helped. After school we headed to Target. It was a miserable trip. The girls were not listening and it took twice as long as it should have because we kept stopping for this or that.  At home, we spent a lot of time reading books and playing with Play doh. Pretty quiet around here this afternoon. I didn't take any photos today. Maybe I will remember tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. We left at 9 this morning and didn't get home until 4:20. I hate those kind of days!!! You are a great mom. Just thought you should hear that :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers