3.06.2011

Sunday, March 6, 2011

We had church this morning and Abby's choir performed. She just loves to sing in the choir and if I may say so myself, she looked pretty cute doing it too! I decided to be brave and take the girls out for lunch. We tried a new restaurant and the food was really good. Abby had chocolate chip pancakes that were so delicious I was wishing I had ordered them for myself! Mckenzie asked to sit in a highchair, but that only lasted about half the meal. Then she was out of her seat and looking out a window. There was a heating vent right below the window so when the girls were looking out, they were pulling a little Marilyn Monroe moment! We came back home after lunch. I was thinking about going to run a couple of errands, but it was raining and Mckenzie was getting a little grumpy. It is a struggle for her to not nap, but she sleeps much better at night so I guess it is something we are going to have to deal with. We skyped with Daddy this afternoon. He's doing good. Tonight will be his first night having a roommate. I hope that goes ok. Sounds like they are on different schedules so it may be a bit of a challenge at first to get used to. It was great talking to him again. I think I probably say it every time we talk, but it is true. I miss him so much and I can be doing just fine, not thinking about it, and something will make me miss him even more. Like today at church, there was a married couple in front of us and they reached to hold hands with one another and I felt so sad I couldn't hold Scott's hand today :( Anyway, we are halfway through! This afternoon while Abby was working on her homework for school, Mckenzie was coloring. I should have paid more attention because Mckenzie came running into the kitchen as proud as could be wanting to show me what she had colored. Turns out it was her dress she had colored! Thank God she was using washable markers! I snapped a picture. It isn't very clear, but you get the point!
002
009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers