3.19.2011

Saturday, March19, 2011

The girls and I had a great day today. They were super cooperative with the project we are working on for Scott and we got over half of it done today! We spent the morning playing around the house and then we headed to the post office to mail a package to Scott (I am really sorry that I forgot to send deodorant~please forgive me babe!) The girls played on the playground after lunch for a little while and then we came inside to wait for our Skype date with Scott. We played with play doh, colored and made cupcakes this afternoon and then had a nice chat with Scott. Mckenzie was so sleepy that she fell asleep while we were chatting with him. I let her take a quick nap while we finished talking. I figured 15/20 minutes shouldn't cause too much trouble for bedtime. The girls and I went back outside to play in the front yard. We did chalk~I really don't care for the feel of chalk, but the girls LOVE it and therefore, I ended up drawing for them. Abby told me I made a great airplane! We decided to eat Chinese for dinner and headed to the Pei Wei just down the road. I don't think I say this often, but the girls were FANTASTIC at dinner. No fighting or yelling or getting out of their chairs. I actually had to ask them to stop kissing each other because they weren't eating! It was just so nice to eat a meal at a restaurant and feel like all eyes were on me because the kids were acting up. 082

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers