3.30.2011

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I am hoping Mckenzie grows out of this restless sleep she has been having lately. It feels like I am in her room every thirty minutes because she is crying for something. Last night she was worried about her light up shoes and her orange juice. I finally brought her to bed with me. It didn't help with the dreaming, but at least I didn't have to keep getting out of bed! Abby was hilarious this morning. I asked her to get dressed and make her bed while I showered. When I went to her room to check on her, she and Mckenzie were playing, still in pj's and the bed wasn't made. So, I asked her to get dressed and left the room. I overheard Abby say to Mckenzie "Look at all these toys. Now I'm going to have to clean these all up after school today!" Such the little mommy! Abby had a really tough time at school today. She starting crying for her Daddy today during her afternoon class. It breaks my heart that she was so upset and there is nothing I can do to make it better. I cannot wait for all this to be behind us. I went out with some friends tonight for a fundraiser for the local schools. It was a nice evening, but it got to be a little long because of all the raffle prizes they had. I would have left earlier, but I bought tickets for the 50/50 and the prize money was $1700. Didn't win. Sure would have been nice though. I did win $50 towards tuition at the preschool the girls attend so it was worth it. Both girls were good for the sitter and went to bed without trouble. I was a little worried about Mckenzie because she fell asleep this morning while sitting up. I figured if she was that tired I had better let her take a little nap. M did wake up when I got home but she went right back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers