3.25.2011

Friday, March 25, 2011

Both girls had school this morning and Mckenzie did great when I left her there today. She only cried a little bit so I think she is starting to adjust! YAY! I had time to run to Target and the grocery store by myself.  Target was having trouble with their computer system so every credit card purchase had to be phoned in for authorization. It took forever to get through the check out, but since it was just me, it didn't really matter! Picked up the girls from school-they both had a great day. Mckenzie even had artwork to show me! Abby started throwing a fit as soon as we started leaving the school because she wanted a playdate. Grr! We skyped Scott this afternoon which was very nice. I made the girls pigs in a blanket tonight because Abby told me she just loved the ones they made at school. I could have saved myself the time because neither of the girls ate them, instead they filled up on strawberries and cucumbers! After Abby didn't want hers, I remembered that last year after making them in chef class Abby wanted to eat them at home, but when I made them she wouldn't touch them. Can't really complain they didn't eat hotdogs wrapped in bread though. They are no where near as healthy as the fruits and veges they ate! A quiet evening around the house and both girls went to bed without trouble.
010edit
008edit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers