3.11.2011

Friday, March 11, 2011

The girls both went to school this morning, leaving me with a little alone time. Mckenzie cried a bit when I left, but she had stopped before I even left the school! Yea!! I headed to Target to meet a friend for coffee and almost ran over a pedestrian along the way. He was crossing the road against traffic and I just missed hitting him. I have no idea what he was thinking, but the speed limit on that road is 50. I don't know why anyone would try to beat a car at that speed, especially since he looked older. I am just glad I didn't hit him and that the girls weren't with me. I had a nice chat with my friend over coffee and did a little shopping. When I got to my car, I saw some nice person keyed the driver's door. Thanks a lot! It isn't horrible, but I don't understand why anyone would do that. It doesn't appear to be accidental either because it is in a cute circular pattern! Anyway, ran home to drop off the stuff I had purchased and headed to school to pick up the girls. Abby had a great day and she was so excited to tell me about the 'median' I have to go to tonight. (We are having a Vendor Night as a fundraiser for school and the kids are welcome to come with and play). Turns out Mckenzie had a great day. She was smiling when she came into the school after playing outside and even went into the classroom to sing the goodbye song! Baby steps! I took the girls to Chick fil A for lunch. It is nice out, but the yard is so wet from all the rain we have been having that I didn't want to deal with the mess. Both girls were tired when we got home and I let them take naps since we had to go out tonight. After dinner, we headed to the vendor night and the girls had a blast playing in the kids area. The facility offers open play time as well as summer classes and I think both girls would really benefit from going. I managed to win a couple of door prizes as well as a cash raffle. All in all a good night!
005edit
003
019edit
Snuggling on the couch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers