3.30.2011

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mckenzie had school this morning and cried only a bit when I dropped her off. She was so excited to show me her artwork when I picked her up and she squeals so loudly when she sees me after class. Melts my heart! Abby went over to a friends while M was at school and I got to run a couple of errands solo! We had church tonight, but we ate at home instead of eating there. The art project tonight was making cards for nursing home patients and Abby drew a wagon with eggs in it. Didn't really look like a wagon, but it was very cute if you ask me! Both girls were excited to read a new book tonight. Grandma & Grandpa H sent Silverlicious for the girls and they enjoyed reading it. While the girls and I were upstairs, I heard someone playing the piano. That someone turned out to be the dog! Mckenzie had left the crust from her sandwich on the piano and the Dakota was bound and determined to get it!
029edit

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like Herschie! D is getting Silverlicious from the Easter bunny. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers