3.10.2011

Thursday, March 10, 2011

The girls were up bright and early today. It seems like the days we have plenty of time to get ready, they are up early and on school days, they want to keep sleeping! We met some friends at a children's museum today. We had never been there before and it turned out to be lots of fun. The museum had many different stations set up where kids could play. There was a diner, vet's office, doctor's office, farmer's market, etc. I think both girls enjoyed the ball pit the best. We had a picnic lunch and played a little longer before heading back home. Mckenzie was getting very cranky and didn't want to play anymore. When I told Abby it was time to go, she had a total meltdown and started crying about not getting to catch any fish (there was a boat with fishing rods and fish in the 'water'). I think she was just really tired and there was no calming her down. When we got home, I put in a movie and we all laid down on the couch for rest time. Mckenzie ended up falling asleep on me, but I didn't wake her. She had been so cranky and I wanted her in a good mood for gymnastics. Gymnastics was good and then it was time for dinner and a bath. Even though Mckenzie napped, she went right to bed. I am so glad for that!
037
017
035
047
(Mckenzie had so much fun standing over this big fan!)
040
(this one is for Daddy!)
053

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers