3.08.2011

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

What a busy day for us. Mckenzie had school this morning and she wasn't too happy with me dropping her off, but it turns out she had a really good day. No crying until the very end of the day when she saw other parents in the hall waiting to pick up their kids and she didn't see me. I waited in my car because last time she saw me before class was over, she started crying. So, I guess next time I will take a chance and wait in the hall for her. She was so excited to show me the picture she made using stickers. The smile on her face was priceless! While Mckenzie was at school, Abby and I got to spend some together. It was a lot of fun to play with just her. It has been so long since we have had that opportunity. The girls had a play date this afternoon. They have two girls the same age as ours so it works out well. I stayed for a little while, but then I headed out to run some errands on my own. It was so relaxing and the Starbucks was delicious!  We had church tonight and the dinner there was pancakes. Can't say it was the greatest meal we have ever eaten, but oh well. The church also had a talent show and Abby's choir participated. It was so cute! Abby loved every minute of her performance. I am so proud of my girls today. They both did a great job!

002
Ready to go to church and sing Take me out to the Ballgame and Take me out of the Bathtub! It was just too cute!
010
Just a quick snapshot of the girls singing in church!
018

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers