3.14.2011

Monday, March 14, 2011

Abby had school and Mckenzie and I did a little grocery shopping. Mckenzie was sooooo good in the store. It has been a long time since grocery shopping hasn't been a challenge. Mckenzie asked to hold the blueberries we were buying and I thought why not. Well, why not is because when she drops them in the back of the cart, they spill everywhere! I got a nice store employee to clean up our mess and we went to finish our shopping. Well, it wasn't five minutes later and I ended up spilling the blueberries too! I was so embarrassed, I picked them all up myself so I didn't have to tell anyone again. So, we ended up getting less than half a package of blueberries by the time we left the store! We skyped Scott this afternoon and had a nice chat. Mckenzie is having a hard time giving up naps. I left the room to make dinner and I came back to find her asleep on the couch. She wasn't very happy when I woke her to eat dinner. Luckily, she didn't give me any trouble about going to bed tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers