3.22.2011

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mckenzie had a great day at school. Very little crying and she participated in the classroom activities. Abby went over to a friend's house while Kenzie was at school and had lots of fun playing. That left me alone to get some stuff done around the house. A clean house and I organized a couple of closets downstairs that needed it as well as the computer desk and I managed to get through Abby clothes and take out the stuff that is too small. Now her drawers are empty looking so I see some shopping in the near future! We played outside this afternoon. Mckenzie was upset there were no bubbles, but I haven't had a chance to get to the store. We had friends over to play this afternoon and for dinner. The mom was supposed to watch the girls for me so I could go to the school for spring clean up (the parents are responsible for cleaning the playground equipment) but I didn't end up going because Mckenzie got sick. Seems she has picked up a GI bug and has been throwing up all evening. I hope she can get some rest tonight. My sweet little babe looks so miserable :( Abby was a little upset her playdate got cut short, but when I explained we didn't want her friend to get sick as well, she seemed to understand. Then she started crying because she misses her Daddy. Poor baby. Is it the end of May yet???? I took some photos today of Abby driving her jeep with her friend. I will add them later. Funny story about her driving though. Her friend seemed to be a little scared of her driving (she loves going in circles) and asked if he could drive because he was a better driver!

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness. I hope M gets to feeling better fast! And that you and A don't get it too. I wouldn't wish the GI bug on Dr. Pope...well, maybe just her ;) haha.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers