3.04.2011

Friday, March 4, 2011

Both girls had school this morning so I had a little time on my hands. Mckenzie did great going into her classroom today. She walked right in and sat down next to the teacher's aide without fussing. She even put her pacifier in her basket in the hallway without fussing. Unfortunately, the rest of her time at class wasn't as smooth, but she is making progress. She even participated in the craft projects today. Abby had a great day in class. She usually does. She just loves her teacher and every day I see Abby's face light up when her teacher greets her in the morning. We are so lucky to have such a caring teacher! We went to lunch at Chick fil A with a friend today. The girls had a blast running around and playing. Mckenzie even made a little friend today. Usually she just plays with Abby and whomever Abby befriends, but today, she found a little girl her own age to play with! Mckenzie did come out a few times to find out when it was time for ice cream. Mckenzie fell asleep on the way home and I let her take a nap. We got to Skype with Scott this afternoon and as always, it was great to see his face and hear his voice. Miss ya babe. So glad we are pretty much halfway done! We ran to the grocery store this evening and I must be losing my mind, because I went to the store in my slippers! Abby noticed when we were almost done shopping and asked me why I wore them to the store. Abby must have been exhausted tonight; less than five minutes and she was sound asleep. Mckenzie, was a bit more challenging to get to bed, but I knew I was in for a late night with her since she took a nap today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers