3.30.2011

Monday, March 28, 2011

I was the parent helper in Abby's class this morning and I really enjoyed my time with her. I have to say that I think the kids are getting tired of the cold weather because even the normally well-behaved kids at school are acting up a bit. After school, I took the girls to the craft store. We picked up some supplies for Abby's Star of the Week poster that we need to start working on. Last year I forgot to do it and had to make it at the last minute so this year, I want to have it done way before she needs it. Abby had fun picking out decorations for the board. When we got home, we heard the ice cream truck in the neighborhood. Normally I can distract the girls until it has passed us by, but not today. It stopped out in front of our house so the girls got a popsicle treat. They were both so excited. It was like they won the lottery! The popsicles were heavy so both girls put them on a plate instead of holding them.
008
004

1 comment:

Blog Archive

Followers