3.20.2011

Sunday, March 20, 2011

I can't believe it. Mckenzie slept through the entire night in her own bed and so did Abby! It must be some sort of miracle! We had church this morning and Abby's choir sang a couple songs again. She didn't know the words to one of the songs because we missed choir practice last week due to Dad's night, but she tried to sing it anyway. It was cute to watch. After church we came home to work on our project again. Didn't go as smoothly as yesterday, but it is finished! I am so excited for Scott to see it. I think he is going to love it! We played outside and drove the Jeep to the park. I finally remembered to charge the battery so the kids could actually use it. There is a dirt/rocky path behind the park and I let the girls drive on that today. Mckenzie wasn't too fond of the bumpy ride and asked to walk with me instead. Abby loved the bumpiness and giggled loudly the whole drive. She had to turn her music up really loud so she could jam in her car. I don't know if I have said it yet, but I am so glad it is getting warmer outside. The kids just love playing outdoors and I love not having to spend forever bundling them up just so they can spend a short amount of time out there. Mckenzie was so ready to go to sleep tonight that she climbed into bed with her clothes still on and would probably have fallen asleep that way if I had turned off the light. She didn't even call me back into her room once to tell me a joke or ask for juice. Abby on the other hand, insisted she wasn't tired and wanted to keep reading books. She loves to be read to and would have me read every book on her shelf every night if I would do it.
051
009

1 comment:

Blog Archive

Followers