3.24.2011

Thursday, March 24, 2011

So apparently I didn't use enough lysol to keep Mckenzie's bug from spreading. I seem to have gotten a milder version of it. Luckily Abby is still feeling ok. Let's hope she doesn't get it too. Abby went to the planetarium as a class trip today. She was so excited that she got to ride with one of her friends. She left before Mckenzie woke up and so I told M that Abby went to school. I felt bad that she didn't get to go since we have been talking about it all week and she was feeling fine today. But she had a fever yesterday and I am a firm believer in the 24 hour rule. Wish everyone out there did too! Abby told me she had a great time learning about the planets and eating lunch out with her friends. Not much else going on. M and I spent the day on the couch. Abby was a trooper and didn't complain about having to play by herself. She even told me she was sorry that I wasn't feeling good. What a little sweetie! Hope tomorrow is a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers