3.13.2011

Sunday, March 13, 2011

We didn't make it to church today because we woke up too late to make it on time. We had a late breakfast and played in the house until after lunch. We went outside so the girls could ride bike and I could walk the dog. The dog was in heaven! She acted like she hasn't been out of the house in forever! We didn't get too far on our walk as we stopped at the park to play. We were the only ones there so I let the dog off her leash. She had so much fun chasing the girls and even made it down the slide, although she must have gotten scared and she jumped off halfway down! Abby tried to get back on the monkey bars, but I think she is still scared of falling again. She told me she wants to wait until she is 6. Fine by me. One less thing for her to fall off the better! Kenzie couldn't get enough of the swing again. The girls were doing races, although I am not sure who they were racing since Abby would count while Mckenzie ran and vice versa. When I tried running with, the dog got so excited that she nipped my arms and bottom! It was a little cool out today with the wind so we didn't stay out too long. We ran to the store to pick up a new mattress pad for Mckenzie's bed. She sleeps so comfortably in our bed, but she is really restless in her own. I am hoping making it more comfortable will help her like it did when I bought the same mattress pad for Abby. Time will tell. The girls were funny at dinner tonight. They were playing with their pasta as though each piece was a person. They had conversations with their pasta and even named them. It was really cute. I don't normally let them play with their food, but it was just too funny tonight. I bought the girls umbrellas at the store tonight and Mckenzie took it with her every where, even to the potty!
818

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers