3.17.2011

Thursday, March 17, 2011

We had another long night with both girls ending up in my bed. I think I have figured out why Mckenzie has been waking up. She was talking/shouting in her sleep and I heard her say "Kota licked my pizza!!!". So, I think she is having fitful dreams (and yes, the dog did lick her pizza at dinner last night!). I remember Abby going through a stage like this and it didn't last forever so I am hoping Mckenzie grows out of it quickly too! We skyped with Scott first thing this morning. The girls weren't even awake when he first called so it was nice to have a little time to have an uninterrupted conversation. The girls did wake up in time to chat with Dad and they both were pretty talkative. Abby had a friend over again this afternoon and we headed to the park to play. There was a little drama between Abby and her friend as they both wanted to ride bike to the park and we only have one bike. But, I told them both they could walk instead. Neither of them liked the idea of walking and Abby started throwing a fit, but that ended pretty quickly when I told her I would take her friend home if she didn't start acting better. She has been acting out a lot more lately and I don't know if it is because that it what 5 year old do or if it is her way of showing how much she misses Daddy. The girls had gymnastics tonight and Abby almost climbed to the top of the rope! I am so proud of her! Both girls went to bed without any difficulty tonight. I hope they both sleep through the night. I am exhausted from being up so much the last few nights! If anyone wants to come take a couple of night shifts from me, you are more than welcome ;-)
The girls were pretending they were on a train to NYC. Apparently a helmet is an important accessory!
008
She pretty much wore this helmet all day and only rode her bike for a couple of minutes!
017
Say Cheese!
021

1 comment:

  1. I'm convinced that D has an enormous head now! Her little helmet fits like a glove this year. M's is really cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers