3.16.2011

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

We were all a little slow getting up this morning as none of us slept very well last night. Mckenzie was awake for a long time, which meant I was too since she was sleeping in my bed:) She was begging for apple juice at 445 so I went downstairs to get her some and ended up spilling half a bottle of juice all over the floor. So I had to get the mop out and clean up the floor. I was not too happy and Mckenzie wasn't very happy she had to wait so long for her juice. I finally ended up sleeping in Mckenzie's room because the girls were both sleeping as close as they could to me and I couldn't move without disturbing one or the other. Luckily we made it to school on time. Mckenzie was still in her PJ's (she actually spent most of the day in them) because she told me she was too tired to get dressed! I guess I should have gone out in my PJ's too! We all got to play outside this afternoon. It was so nice outside and I saw a first flower in our yard! I am so excited for spring to get here so we can be outside again. The girls had fun running around the yard, playing with bubbles, balls, and bikes. We had a friend over for dinner and instead of cooking, I took the easy way out and ordered pizza. Abby asked for pepperoni pizza and I didn't order any because it is always super greasy. So, when the pizza came, I told her they must have made a mistake because we got Hawaiian instead of pepperoni. Luckily she was fine with that and I only felt slightly guilty for lying to her! It was nice to have dinner with another adult, especially since we let the kids eat in the family room while we sat at the table! Other than the dog stealing food from their baby and licking his face every 10 seconds, it was a nice evening! The girls gave me some trouble going to sleep again. I ended up sleeping on the floor in Mckenzie's room in order to get her asleep. I didn't intend of falling asleep in there, but I guess I was tired!
006

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers