3.09.2011

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

After dropping Abby at school, Mckenzie and I headed to a doctors appointment for her to get a physical for school. (It was also her two year check up! Yep, we are a little slow with that one, although, we tried to get an appointment back in December and this was the earliest we could get!) We ran a couple errands and then came back home. It was a long morning for Mckenzie and I think she was tired of driving around. She ended up falling asleep on the couch when we got home. After we picked up Abby from school, we got to Skype with Scott. It was great to see him :) Mckenzie decided to play with stickers again today, but instead of dumping the bag out on the table, she dumped them out all over the family room floor. Then she proceeded to push them all over the floor, saying she was helping me. Not sure how that helped me, but at least she wanted to help! Mckenzie had a tough time going to sleep so I put her in my bed with me and I ended up falling asleep too! I guess I was tired!
008

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers