3.12.2011

Saturday, March 12, 2011

The girls were up bright and early this morning, but that worked out well since we skyped with Scott this morning. I made the girls green eggs again. Ever since Abby's class made them, she has been wanting green eggs and ham. I had no ham left so it was just green eggs that looked a little more blue than green! Kids loved them anyway. It was nice talking to Scott. He is trying to grow a mustache for 'Mustache March', but I'm not too sure what it looks like since the skype quality makes it look like a smudge of dirt on top of his lip! I hope he takes a picture of it so we can see what it really looks like! (Hint Hint) The girls and I went to the purple park this afternoon and the girls had a lot of fun. When we got home, the girls wanted to ride bike and we ended up at our neighborhood park. One of the swings is low enough to the ground that Mckenzie can use a big girl swing on her own. She was in heaven! Look Mom, I'm swinging was the key phrase of the afternoon for her. Abby wanted to do the monkey bars all by herself and she was doing pretty good, making it about halfway across before jumping down. Her hands slipped off one time and she wasn't ready for it. She landed in the wet mulch and was pretty scared. But after a little while, she wanted to try it again. This time, I held onto her, but she wasn't ready to cross. Maybe another time.
789
810 copy
797
815

1 comment:

  1. I'm laughing at S's stache. I wonder what Brent would look like with one!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers