3.26.2011

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Both girls slept in this morning, not waking up until after 8:30! That never happens around here! We ran some errands this morning and got a package organized and mailed to Scott. (Lots of random things in there babe, but I had help picking the stuff out!) We had a quick lunch and headed over to a friend's house for this afternoon. The girls had fun playing, although Mckenzie preferred to hang with me. I checked on the girls and Mckenzie had put a doll in the play fridge and was blocking the door with her little body because she didn't want the other little girl to take the doll from her! Kind of funny (not funny she didn't want to share, but funny that she stuffed her in a fridge to keep her safe!). When we got home another friend brought us dinner. She felt bad for us since we were sick earlier in the week and wanted to help out. I thought that was very generous of her and it was a very tasty dinner too with lots of leftovers. I can't ever remember eating homemade mac and cheese before, but I'm going to see if I can get the recipe from her. Abby even made the comment how much better it was than the stuff I make. I take no offense to that as I only make boxed mac and cheese! Both girls were really tired tonight, but Abby is giving me a hard time about going to sleep. She keeps coming out of her room every few minutes and telling me she can't fall asleep. I hope she falls asleep soon because I would like to turn in a little earlier than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers