3.03.2011

Thursday, March 3, 2011

I didn't take any pictures again today. Sorry. I just didn't feel like it. It was one of those kind of days. Abby had a friend over this afternoon and both Abby and Mckenzie had a lot of fun playing. We had gymnastics this evening and I video taped Mckenzie doing some stuff since we are together during her class. When we were done, I wanted to see if I could video Abby climbing the rope so Scott could see how much she has improved. Well, that was cut short. The grumpy old instructor (Scott I am sure you know which lady I am talking about) yelled at me for being on the floor. She was right. I wasn't supposed to be out there. I thought since we were on the floor already for Mckenzie's class, it wouldn't hurt to sneak over to were Abby was, but I was wrong. I tried to explain why I was there, but she wouldn't listen and so I told her she was mean. Really mature I know. I don't think I would have said that to her except I really don't like the way she treats her students. She is always yelling at them and some of the things she says to them are just not appropriate to tell young girls. So a little part of me feels justified in calling her mean but I mostly feel like an idiot for being so childish. At least there are a million other gymnastics studios around if they say something to me next week! For dinner Abby wanted a turkey and cheese sandwich. She insisted on two slices of cheese because she said she loves it so much only to pull both slices off and give them to Mckenzie. Mckenzie didn't want her turkey, so I guess it was a fair trade!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers